I came across this very straight forward list from the Diocese of Portsmouth of things to consider during the coronavirus and thought it would be useful to share. The list doesn’t necessarily have anything ‘new’ or groundbreaking but it’s a good checklist to make sure you’ve covered the bases.
- Help out in your own street
- Use video conferencing for small groups
- Use the phone to contact parishioners
- Volunteer to help as part of care groups or community groups
- Live-stream worship from your homes
- Offer creative resources to help people to engage with faith
- Continue to do things differently